Benro Aureole UV filters feature hardened glass, but they are more than just a protective filter. High-quality optics featuring UVW365 German Schott glass ensures crisp and clear results. Black coated glass edge prevents internal reflections and decreases optical flare. A slim design reduces vignetting and keeps the profile of the filter more compact.
- L39 Coating – Absorbs harmful UV Rays (<390nm) and minimizes haze.
- Hardened Glass – Protects front lens element from damage better than ordinary filters.
- ULCA Multi-Coating – Decreases flare and significantly reduces chromatic aberration (average transmission >99.0% @ 420-680nm).
- NANO WMC Coating – Scratch-resistant multi-coating that repels water and oil, making it easier to clean.
- CNC Matte Black Brass Ring – More resistant to side impacts, less likely to bind when placed onto a lens.
There are no reviews yet.